Open Consent Privacy & Security Network
Privacy & Security Network Access
Currently not publicly avaialbe. Request an invitation to create an account.
Privacy & Security Network: 3 Step Setup
Using standards and open source software build a privacy and security network that is live and always on,
- Register a Privacy Controller Account
- Activate a Public Privacy Profile an API end point
- Generate a privacy icon and broadcasts privacy to be open and transparent.
- Active Privacy Contact Services & Support
- Always on by default privacy information services
- Enhanced Contact Services
- In Context Privacy Icon
- Deploy privacy icon in your website and on product service information.
- In Context Surveillance Privacy: CCTV & Video Security
- Register A Camera to enable Privacy Broadcasting for that device, broadcasting security
- Register a security and privacy IOT device profile to the network and create a privacy profile template for the product or service.
- Open Standards and Open Source
- Privacy Risk Assessment: Legal Compliance
- Security Profile and Service Level Guidelines:
- Public Privacy Ledger
- Gov Verified: Registered Companies and Institutions
Register Custom Privacy & Security Risk Profiles
- UK: Public Controller Registry
- privacy by design
- 3rd party Trust Service Assessment
- Data Protection Impact Assessments
- Approval by Regulators
- Sub-Processor Supply Chain Risk Assessment
- Compliance with sector specific regulation
- high level of privacy service and performance
- justifications and exemptions documented