LONDON May 22, 2018
Privacy ● Marketing ● Media
INTERNATIONAL PRIVACY SUMMIT:
This event is an exclusive industry event, with a limited number of tickets at IBM Southbank, in Central London. Directed at Media Industry, Publishers Marketers and Innovators.
This conference kicks off Privacy 2.0 week of events in London on the Southbank with a look at industry reality and look at what disruptive legal technologies are coming next.
- Steve Norledge GDPR Leader, IBM UK & Ireland
- Chris Combemale: Group CEO of the Direct Marketing Association
- Steven Wright:Group Data Privacy & InfoSec Office, John Lewis Partnership
- Lindsay Plummer:Associate Director,Accuen(Onmicom)
- Dino Myers, Managing Director, Mulllen Lowe (Interpublic)
Expert Sessions (for techie privacy for marketing)
Advanced BreakOut Sessions on standards behind the tech.
These breakout sessions are intended for the attendees with a technical understanding who will be involved in implementing or overseeing the implementation of technical solutions and those interested in the standards and policies that underpin tech solutions.
For questions email firstname.lastname@example.org