Marketing Media & Privacy
Stay Tuned For Updates:
This event is an exclusive industry event at IBM London on the Southbank, in Central London with a limited number of tickets available.
On 22 May, three days before The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into force, Marketing, Media and Privacy (MMaP) brings together leading experts to discuss the new privacy in media and marketing.
The Agenda includes:
- Steve Norledge GDPR Leader, IBM UK & Ireland
- Lindsay Plummer:Associate Director,Accuen(Onmicom)
- Dino Myers, Managing Director, Mulllen Lowe (Interpublic)
Alasdair Cross, Commercial Director, PIcompli
Richard Reeves Managing Director, AOP
In Identity & Privacy
- Kantara Initiative, Executive Director Colin Walis
- AdUnity, CEO Rupert Graves
- OpenConsent, CEO Mark Lizar
- TheTrustBridge, Co Founder Dr. Rachel O’Connell & Penny Hayes
09:00 Welcome address from event partners, IBM, Kantara Initiative and The Trust Bridge
09:15 Opening keynote
09:50 Will GDPR drain the digital media data swamp?
10:35 Coffee and networking
13:15 Asking awkward questions: What is the best way to ask for consent?
14:00 Can trust and engagement be built with pseudonymity, transparency and accountability?
14:45 Coffee and networking
15:00 Legal-speak has made privacy unusable. Can we rescue privacy from the lawyers?
15:45 GDPR has made targeted media risky, can trade associations help de-risk?
For questions, to get involved, or the Kantara discount :